There are many tools and services available to help maximize your Twitter page, your brand, and your online presence.
The first of these is Bit.ly.
- Bit.ly allows you to shorten your links and URL, making them more pleasing to the eye and more clickable.
- Also, it allows you to share links to multiple Twitter accounts at the same time, which saves time and creates continuity.
- You can also see stats on any Bit.ly links that you share through your dashboard, this way you can see what works, and what doesn’t.
- Not only will it show you Bit.ly stats, but also stats from other applications like Tweetdeck, Twitterfeed, and Seesmic.
- Also, you can create a short custom domain to match your brand
- CoTweet allows a company to engage, analyze, and track conversations about their brand.
- Allows you to collaborate with multiple users
- Can help you track clicks and give several other analytics
- You can also schedule tweets, and keep conversation history
- Under the full version, you can integrate with a workforce, allows advanced user roles, you can form work groups, and receive full analytics
- Also, CoTweet can help you manage multiple Twitter accounts at the same time.
- This is an application for Twitter that allows you to collect tweets and curate them into a newspaper style format
- The “newspaper” can then be shared daily on your twitter account.
- If followers see that they could be featured daily on the newspaper, they are more likely to create tweets about your company or brand.
- You can choose the tweets you feature by top tweets, specific Twitter lists, or even by a specific hashtag that is appropriate to your brand.
- People greatly appreciate and enjoy being personally mentioned by a company they follow on Twitter, this creates excitement and a want to check your page daily.
- This tool allows you to get data and analytics from any Twitter user.
- Riffle allows you to understand your Twitter community, what people like or dislike, and can help make Twitter relationships more meaningful.
- Also, it can help with gaining a competitive advantage over competition. By being able to see analytics from competitors twitter pages, you can see what makes their page popular, or what people like about it.
- SocialRank is a tool that allows Twitter users to better understand their followers
- It takes data from your followers to let you generate lists of your followers based on different criteria
- It can rank by most valuable follower, most engaged, best follower, most followed, etc.
- You can create and save multiple lists of followers all based on what information you need to know.
Click the links to find many more useful tools to help build your Twitter presence! Happy Tweeting!