Social Media Monitoring is defined as monitoring social media channels for information about a company or organization. This is a valuable tool to use when attempting to see how people respond to your brand online. In order to start doing this there are a few important free tools you can use.
- Vocus allows you to reach out to people who are talking about your brand on social media
- Transform mentions into conversations and relationships with social media users
- Covers social networking sites, forums, opinion sites, top video- and image-sharing sites all from one place
- Identify influencers by ranking top Tweeters and Bloggers by specific criteria
- Analyze brand mentions to gauge the sentiment of bloggers, tweeters and readers
- Track the volume of keywords tied to your campaigns (receiving data/ charts to show results)
- Radian 6 offers a contact builder to get a view of all of your customers in one place, shows entire communication history to gain a better understanding of customers
- Build your customers’ journeys by responding to real time individual behaviors and tracking progress
- Deliver personalized content through email, mobile, social, ads, web, and content builder
- Use audience builder to filter and segment based on any criteria you choose
- Use the Salesforce1 app to connect all of your data, devices, and data into one place
- Allows you to see what the top Google search trends are currently, or in a certain time-frame
- You can also search for trends by one or more keywords
- Good for brand and reputation management
- Can filter data by category or region to help narrow your results
- Trends also lets you compare multiple terms and related searches
- Used for Twitter only, allows you to organize and build custom timelines to put on your website.
- Tweetdeck helps you keep track of all lists, searches, and activities
- Create/filter searches to track certain topics, events, hashtags, etc.
- Share an account with your whole team, and maintain control over permissions
- Mute users or terms to eliminate unwanted noise
- schedule Tweets to be posted in the future,
- Can turn on alerts to keep up with emerging information
Explore these four tool to help you start monitoring your brand on social media!